CANON EOS 5D MARK III 24-105MM LENS
Telemart offers you the best CANON EOS 5D MARK III 24-105MM LENS price in Pakistan! What are you waiting for? Start carting and shopping only at Telemart.pk!
- 22.3 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- A newly designed 22.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor is incorporated into the 5D Mark III providing you with highly detailed, rich images with a maximum resolution of 5616 x 3744 pixels. The sensor is also features a high S/N ratio and larger individual pixels for increased visual depth and cleaner looking images. A new photodiode structure and increased photoelectric conversion rate also helps to improve the overall sensitivity of the sensor, resulting in a reduction in image noise and improved high ISO performance.
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Processing speed and power are increased to promote significantly greater overall performance and response from all aspects of the camera. New algorithms are incorporated in order to promote better noise reduction for higher ISOs and chromatic aberration compensation. The increase in processing speed also helps to improve the continuous shooting rate, bringing it to 6 full-resolution frames-per-second.
- 14-bit A/D Conversion
- The 14-bit signal processing helps to improve the quality and gradation of images by producing more natural, smooth-looking results. An increased ISO range is also provided, from 100 to 25600 in standard modes and 50 to 102400 in expanded modes. The ISO range can be controlled and customized depending on the user's preferences, and additionally an auto ISO mode can be employed. This extended sensitivity range helps to counter frequently changing and difficult lighting situations and significantly minimizes noise when photographing with even the top-rated sensitivity.
- iFCL 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- An intelligent metering system works in conjunction with the autofocus system and independently analyzes 'Focus, Color, and Luminance' within the scene for the most precise exposure settings possible. The 63 zones cover the entire image area with great detail and the dual-layer design permits a wider sensitivity to different wavelengths of light.
- EOS HD Video
- Full HD video recording is supported in multiple formats, including 1080/30p, 24p, 25p; 720/60p, 50p; 480/30p, 25p. While recording video, a 4GB automatic file partition is employed in order to gain longer continuous recording times, up to 29 minutes 59 seconds. Both All i-frame and IPB compressions are supported as well as the standard H.264/MPEG -4 AVC codec. Embedding the time code is also possible for greater convenience when recording with multiple cameras.
- 3.2" Clear View II LCD Monitor
- The expanded 3.2" Clear View II LCD provides high quality viewing with a 1,040,000-dot resolution and anti-reflection coating. This allows for sharp and clear viewing in even the brightest of conditions and displays images and videos with great detail and richness. The display also features a viewing angle up to 170° for review from the side or below.
- Multiple Exposure and High Dynamic Range
- Multiple exposures are possible in-camera and can be recorded onto a single file using 4 distinct settings for control. When in Additive mode, this closely resembles making multiple exposures on film and layers each exposure; manual exposure compensation is required. Average mode layers the images and automatically compensates for the final exposure, eliminating the unintended possibility of gross under or overexposure. Bright mode is specifically designed for photographing in uniformly dark scenes with a bright subject, such as a studio environment. Dark mode functions inversely, and helps to eliminate overly bright sections of the image including reflections and highlights.
- Wireless and GPS Compatible
- The 5D Mark III is compatible with the WFT-E7A Wireless File Transmitter as well as the GP-E2 GPS Receiver (both not included). The WFT-E7A, which supports 802.11 a/b/g/n and sports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection, provides LAN and Bluetooth image transfers and features an FTP mode with automatic image resend function to ensure file delivery even if the signal momentarily drops. The transmitter also has EOS utility mode and WFT server mode, and is capable of performing time sync multiple cameras on the same network. The GP-E2, which connects via USB or Hot Shoe, automatically embeds location data into the images' metadata, including latitude, longitude, elevation, and the camera's orientation in relation to a compass reading when shooting. It also has a GPS time sync function, particularly useful when a project is shot among different time zones. Both of these accessories do not compromise the 5D Mark III's dust and weather resistance and are designed to the same rugged specifications.
Write Your Own Review
|Model||5D Mark III|
|Type||Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex, camera|
|Storage||CF Cards (Type I); Compatible with UDMA CF cards; SD, SDHC, and SDXC Memory Cards|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 22.3 megapixels|
|Continuous Shooting||High-speed: Maximum approx. 6 shots/sec. Low-speed: Maximum approx. 3 shots/sec. Silent continuous shooting: Maximum approx. 3 shots/sec.|
|ISO Sensitivity||Automatically set within ISO 100 - 12800, expandable to H (equivalent to ISO 25600)|
|Movie||MOV (Image data: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC; Audio: Linear PCM)|
|LCD Type||TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor|
|Battery||One Battery Pack LP-E6|
|Dimensions||Approx. 6.0 x 4.6 x 3.0 in. (152.0 x 116.4 x 76.4 mm )|
|Weight (Body Only)||Approx. 30.3 oz./ 860g|