A jumpsuit with a quilted belt made in Prince of Wales wool. This distinguished check-on-check pattern with a formal feel dates back to the early 19th century, when it was first designed by the Countess of Seafield, in the valley of Glenurquhart, Scotland. A frequent visitor to the Seafield estate, the Prince of Wales (later known as Edward VII) soon discovered the fabric and made it popular under his moniker, proposing his own variation.
- Grey, white and black Prince of Wales wool
- Black quilted velvet trim
- Metal Interlocking G buttons
- Detachable quilted belt
- Short sleeves
- Front flap button through pockets
- Back zip closure
- 100% wool
- Made in Italy
- The model is 177cm and is wearing size 40 (IT)
Telemart offers you the best Gucci Grey, White & Black
Prince Of Wales Wool Jumpsuit price in Pakistan! What are you waiting for?
Start carting and shopping only at Telemart.pk