Klipsch RP-HUB1 HD Control Center for Reference Premiere HD Wireless Speakers
Enjoy wireless surround sound with the Klipsch RP-HUB1 HD Control Center. It will connect specifically to the separately-sold Klipsch Reference Premiere HD Wireless speakers via its own WiSA network, independent of your home Wi-Fi network to avoid interference and signal dropouts.
The HD Control Center features a digital coaxial, an optical, and four HDMI inputs, plus a stereo analog RCA input to accept a number of different sources. One HDMI input and the HDMI output both support HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2. High-resolution audio is supported in the form of Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, and DTS Neo:6. The HD Control Center has a USB port designed for firmware upgrades, but also supports playback of FLAC and WAV files.
- The Brains Behind the Operation
- The HD Control Center replaces traditional receivers and gives you the ability to place speakers anywhere in your room without running speaker wire through walls or under carpet. It creates its own dedicated network independent of your home Wi-Fi to eliminate dropouts and interference caused by bandwidth constraints within your home. A step-by-step menu will have you set up and listening within minutes of unboxing.
- High Definition Wireless Audio
- The Reference Premiere HD Wireless speakers and HD Control Center are a combination of the Reference Premiere acoustics platform with lossless wireless audio transmission. Through the use of WiSA technology, no detail is lost from the source to the speaker.
- Simple Setup
- Be immersed in high definition sound in a matter of minutes. With Klipsch's Smart Speaker Selector, one button on the rear of each speaker seamlessly makes the connection to the HD Control Center without the need for speaker wire or a traditional A/V receiver.
- System Expandability
- Start your system with as few as two speakers and expand over time up to a 7.2 surround-sound powerhouse.
- Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
- Allows you to stream content from compatible mobile phones, audio devices, computers, and more.
- Ergonomic Remote Control
- The included remote allows you to easily change inputs, adjust volume, and modify listening preferences such as virtual surround, voice enhance, and nighttime modes.
- Custom Install Features
- Includes discrete codes for universal remote control programming.
- Dolby Digital and DTS Decoding
- Supports multi-channel decoding for a more immersive home theater experience.
|Compatible Models||Klipsch Reference Premiere HD Wireless series speakers - RP-440WF, RP-110WSW, RP-140WM, and RP-440WC speakers|
|Inputs||4 x HDMI (1 with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 support)|
|1 x Digital coaxial|
|1 x Optical|
|1 x RCA stereo|
|1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) IR|
|Outputs||1 x HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 support|
|Audio Formats Supported||2-channel PCM up to 192 kHz (HDMI and SPDIF)|
|6 channel PCM up to 192 khz (HDMI)|
|8 channel PCM up to 96 kHz (HDMI)|
|Dolby Digital Plus bitstream (HDMI and SPDIF)|
|DTS bitstream (HDMI and SPDIF)|
|Audio Processing||Dolby Pro-Logic IIx|
|Proprietary Bass Management|
|Voice Enhance and Night Modes|
|Power Requirement||110 VAC|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||9.3 x 1.9 x 6.0" (236.2 x 48.3 x 152.4 mm)|
|Weight||1.2 lb (0.54 kg)|
Telemart offers you the best Klipsch RP-HUB1 HD Control Center for Reference Premiere HD Wireless Speakers price in Pakistan! What are you waiting for? Start carting and shopping only at Telemart.pk!
Write Your Own Review