Onkyo Hts 7705
5.1.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver/Speaker Package
One Easy Step to Sensational Surround-Sound
Be among the first in the world to experience the power of Dolby Atmos® sound with the HT-S7705—the HTiB package with everything you need for next-generation home entertainment. Joining Onkyo’s world-beating high-current discrete amplification system is a Dolby Atmos-enabled speaker package designed to add multidimensional sound to the latest 4K/60 Hz games and movies. This solid but compact speaker system—which includes a subwoofer driving 80 W through a big 20 cm cone—moves the soundtrack above and around you for a totally immersive film experience. You can also stream high-resolution music via built-in Wi-Fi® and remote app, which boasts a huge selection of internet streaming services. Or stream whatever’s playing on your mobile via Bluetooth, with sound quality boosted by a Music Optimizer DSP mode. There’s even a phono input to connect your turntable and USB for lossless audio. Graphical menus are overlaid via HDMI® and there’s a choice of preprogrammed or smartphone remote control, making this package a snap to set up and use. If there was ever a time to bring multiplex entertainment home, that time is now.
- Engineered for Dolby Atmos® Sound
- Dolby Atmos-Enabled 5.1.2 Speaker Package
- AccuEQ Calibration for Pure Audio Performance
- Experience the Future with 4K/60 Hz HDMI®
- Supports HDCP 2.2 for 4K Streaming and TV
HT-R693 7.2-CHANNEL NETWORK A/V RECEIVER
- 160 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 175 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- Supports Dolby Atmos® Multidimensional Sound Format
- 4K/60 Hz-Capable HDMI® Terminals for Ultra HD Entertainment*1
- Supports HDCP 2.2 for Future 4K/Full HD Video Streaming and Broadcast*2
- 7 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/6 Rear) and 2 Outputs
- Built-in Wi-Fi® Certified Wireless LAN Capability
- Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR Capability (Compatible Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3) with Advanced Music Optimizer DSP Technology
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry for Front and Center Channels
- HDMI Video Upscaling to 4K with Qdeo™ Processing Technology by Marvell
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming Subscription Services Included (TuneIn Radio, Pandora®, Spotify, AUPEO!, and Deezer)*3
- Playback Compressed, Lossless, and Hi-Res Audio via Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, LPCM*4, and Dolby® TrueHD)
- Proprietary AccuEQ Room Calibration with Mic Included
- Advanced Music Optimizer to Improve Compressed Digital Audio Quality (Bluetooth Included)
- Control and Stream with Free Onkyo Remote Streaming Apps for iPod touch/iPhone*5 and Android Devices*6
- Frontside MHL™ for 1080p Video and Stills from Smartphone and Tablet
- Input Source Preview with InstaPrevue™ Technology
- PM Bass Boost for Deep Bass and Clear Mid-Range
- Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Line-Out for Distributed Audio Playback in Another Room
- Bi-Amping Capability for Front Channels
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High Power Transformer, Discrete Output Stage Circuitry, and Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-Bit DAC (8 Channels x 1)
- Dual 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing Engines
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Direct Mode and Pure Audio Mode
- Mass Storage Class USB Memory Playback Capability
- HDTV-Capable (720p/1080i) Component Video Switching (1 Input and 1 Output)
- 3 Composite Video Inputs and 1 Output
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (1 Optical and 2 Coaxial)
- 6 Analog Audio Inputs
- Phono Input for Turntable Connection
- 2 Parallel Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 400 ms in 10 ms Stepsat 48 kHz)
- Graphical Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI with Quick Set-Up and Home Menu
- Hybrid Standby Function with HDMI Passthrough
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- RDS (PS/RT/PTY/TP) (European Model Only)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- Compatible with RI Dock for iPod/iPhone andAirPlay (DS-A5)
- Preprogrammed RI (Remote Interactive)
- Remote Control
HTP-678 5.1.2-CHANNEL HOME CINEMA SPEAKER SYSTEM
SKF-693 DOLBY ATMOS-ENABLED 2-WAY BASS REFLEX FRONT SPEAKERS/FULL-RANGE ACOUSTIC-SUSPENSION HEIGHT SPEAKERS
- 12 cm OMF Diaphragm Woofer
- 2.5 cm Balanced-Dome Tweeter
- 8 cm Cone (Separately Powered By Height Channel)
- Max. Input Power: 130 W
- 8 cm Cone Woofer x 2
- 2.5 cm Balanced-Dome Tweeter
- Max. Input Power: 130 W
- Gloss-Finished Side Panels
- 8 cm Cone
- Max. Input Power: 130 W
SKW-658 BASS REFLEX POWERED SUBWOOFER
- 20 cm Cone
- Rated Output Power: 80 W (Minimum Continuous Power, 4 Ω, 100 Hz, 1%, IEC)
- Powerful and Efficient Digital Amplifier
- Down-Firing Design
Dolby Atmos uses object-oriented mixing techniques to layer independent sound elements over a channel-based audio bed, putting sound into motion all around you. Content creators mix soundtracks in a 3D space, moving the sound around the home cinema through height and surround channels. The result is an intensely realistic movie experience that puts you in the scene like nothing else before.
Dolby Atmos-Enabled 5.1.2 Speaker Package
Dolby Atmos format contains “sound objects”—a helicopter, raindrops, the flight of an arrow, for example—that originate from overhead. To reproduce them, the front speakers include an angled transducer housed in a sealed top section of the cabinet. These drivers, which are powered by the receiver’s height channels, bounce discrete effects off the ceiling and into your ears, creating an overhead sonic plane and allowing sound to move above and around you. With high-quality OMF Diaphragm drivers and balanced-dome tweeters for the L/R channels, two large woofers and tweeter for the center channel, and full-range surround speakers joining a powerful sub, this package extracts every drop of performance from the Dolby Atmos format.
High Current for Power and Control
Wattage is only an indication of loudness, not sound quality. The real test is current. High instantaneous current enhances speaker control for accurate and musical audio reproduction. It’s the cornerstone of our amplification philosophy—no other receiver can match Onkyo for dynamic driving power.
Wide Range Amp Technology
Best-in-class current capability is achieved with Wide Range Amplifier Technology (WRAT). At its core is a custom high-output transformer and customized capacitors driving Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry* amplification, which features discrete low-impedance output stage and high-current transistors for instantaneous power and very low distortion. Combined with an eight-channel Burr-Brown DAC and Dual 32-bit DSP Engines, WRAT produces clear and controlled sound for all your audio sources.
* L/R/C channels only
AccuEQ Calibration for Pure Audio Performance
Our Emotion, Delivered audio concept brings together technologies to enhance stereo and multichannel sound quality. A key component is AccuEQ room calibration. AccuEQ corrects speaker distances, levels, crossovers, and frequency response from one easy listening position to ensure clear and cohesive surround-sound. Playback of 7.1-channel formats at 96 kHz without downsampling is also enabled, while for ultimate stereo purity, AccuEQ bypasses the front channels so the natural character of your loudspeakers remains unaltered by DSP correction.
Experience the Future with 4K/60 Hz HDMI®
Imagine playing the latest blockbuster game or movie on your Ultra HDTV at a breathtaking 60 frames per second. Now add thunderous surround-sound from Onkyo. With HDMI terminals on your HT-R693 receiver supporting 4K/60 Hz, this dream can be your reality. Even if you’re not planning on upgrading to an Ultra HD display right away, it’s good to know your receiver is ready when you are.
Supports HDCP 2.2 for 4K Streaming and TV
With Hollywood studios, satellite TV broadcasters, and video streaming services announcing a move to HDCP 2.2 copy protection for future 4K and Full HD video content, it’s important that your A/V receiver can handle this new standard. The HT-R693 supports HDCP 2.2, making it ready for next-generation Ultra HD streaming and broadcasting.
4K Video Upscaling with Qdeo™ Technology
Video from older gaming consoles and DVD players looks clean and sharp, giving your old favorites a new lease on life. Qdeo™ technology from Marvell automatically upscales
low-res video to liquid-smooth 1080p (for HDTV) and 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) with a compatible UHD display.
Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth Inside
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are built in, not costly add-ons. Our free control app puts a range of streaming options at your fingertips, from high-resolution network audio (including 5.6 MHz DSD, Dolby® TrueHD, and gapless 192/24 FLAC and WAV) to the best selection of internet streaming services to your smartphone’s music library. Or pair up and enjoy whatever’s playing on your Bluetooth-compatible device with huge cinema sound. Thanks to Advanced Music Optimizer enhancement, near CD-quality audio is ready in moments.
Remote App Control for Smartphone and Tablet
The free Onkyo Remote App gets your system up and running in moments. All major playback controls, speaker adjustments, listening mode/input source selections are at your fingertips, and you can use it to power up your system from Hybrid Standby.
Telemart offers you the best Onkyo Hts 7705 (5.1.2) Dolby atoms include price in Pakistan! What are you waiting for? Start carting and shopping only at Telemart.pk!
Write Your Own Review