Onkyo Tx Sr 333 (5.1) 100W
"Telemart is currently offering the best Onkyo Tx Sr 333 (5.1) 100W price in Pakistan and needless to say, you won't find a better Onkyo Tx Sr 333 (5.1) 100W price in the country."
The Onkyo TX-SR333 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver delivers powerful multi-channel sound. This 5.1-channel receiver outputs up to 110W per channel at 6 ohms for dynamic audio playback. Built-in Bluetooth streaming allows you to wirelessly connect to other Bluetooth-enabled audio sources such as computers, smartphones and tablets. You can also connect high-resolution audio sources to the receiver's rear USB port.
The Onkyo TX-SR333 has six HDMI inputs for connecting audio and video sources. Additionally, this receiver supports 3D and 4K video pass-through over HDMI. There is also a digital optical and two digital coaxial connections for interfacing additional audio sources. Built-in high-resolution audio support allows you to take advantage of dynamic surround sound formats like DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD.
- Hi-Fi Power and Fidelity
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology) is designed to handle high-current sound, as well as control speaker impedance fluctuation and clipping. The receiver uses a large high-power transformer to drive discrete, low-negative-feedback amps that cut distortion.
- High-Resolution Audio Processing
- The Onkyo TX-SR333 can decode and play Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio formats via HDMI for an enhanced surround-sound experience. A 32-bit DSP chip and high-quality 192 kHz/24-bit TI Burr-Brown DACs are onboard to handle the lossless and high-resolution decoding duties.
- Advanced Music Optimizer
- Advanced Music Optimizer is a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) mode that compensates for lost bit information and improves the quality of compressed audio signals for clear and expansive sound. This technology also includes a loudness correction feature.
- Play Lossless Music from USB
- The rear USB port plays audio formats from mass-storage-class drives. As well as compressed files, there's support for FLAC, WAV, ALAC and DSD. You can also connect a PC, smartphone, or music player using one of the many digital and analog inputs.
- Preview Your HD Video Sources
- Video switching is made easy with InstaPrevue technology. Press the Home button, select InstaPrevue, and video thumbnails overlay on the program you're watching, allowing you to preview content on any component connected via HDMI. For example, the overlaid video thumbnails help you keep an eye on a cable channel while you're watching a Blu-ray.
- Fast Switching and Adjustment
- The Home menu is mainly for detailed adjustment and setup (such as configuring your AV receiver remote to control all the components in your system, or to assign specific listening modes to different inputs). But if you just want to quickly boost the center level, switch DSP modes, or change sources, the "Q" button overlays a transparent menu on screen and lets you quickly make adjustments without interrupting the program.
- Phase-Matching Bass Enhancement
- PM Bass optimizes low frequencies while preserving mid-range clarity. It counters phase shifting (which generally occurs in the zone occupied by vocals) by synchronizing the timing of different frequencies. The result is deep, well-defined bass that won't blur vocals or strings.
- Four DSP Gaming Modes
- With this model you can select from four surround-sound modes optimized to match different content for a realistic gaming experience. Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG game modes are engineered to provide a dynamic soundtrack for your onscreen gaming content.
- Zone 2 Line-Out for Multi-Room Audio
- The Zone 2 line-level output lets you enjoy music from the source devices connected to your A/V receiver via the analog audio inputs in another area of your home. By connecting an external power amplifier and speakers (sold separately), you can configure the receiver to play audio in a second room.
- Amplifier Features
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) large High Power Transformer
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- Processing Features
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor, x.v.Color, LipSync, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio Decoding
- Advanced 32-Bit DSP Chip
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode
- Double Bass Function
- Non-Scaling Configuration
- A-Form Listening Mode Memory
- Other Features
- USB Port (Rear) for Mass Storage Class USB Memory Audio Playback Capability (MP3, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, DSD)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 400 ms in 10 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI with Quick Set-Up and Home Menu
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI) for System Control
- Full-Function RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control
- Hybrid Standby Function (HDMI Passthrough Only)
- HDTV-Capable (720p/1080i) Component Video Switching (1 Input and 1 Output)
- Color-Coded, Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- Headphone Jack
Telemart offers you the best Onkyo Tx Sr 333 (5.1) 100W price in Pakistan! What are you waiting for? Start carting and shopping only at Telemart.pk!
Write Your Own Review