Rel T-9i Ultra High Quality Subwoofer
A high quality design refined The REL T9i builds on the original by offering an upgraded, lighter woofer cone, giving an even faster response. The cabinet is larger than before and has thicker walls - making it sound tighter and more cohesive.
Combines active and passive cones for seismic bass Within its cabinet, the REL T9i uses a forward-firing, active 10" bass cone paired with a downward-firing, passive 10" cone. In combination, these cones offer a surface area equivalent to a 15" bass cone. What this means for the sound is deep, effortlessly powerful bass that's loud enough to get you into trouble with your neighbours!
Huge 300 watt amplifier for total control Keeping the revised bass cone under tight control is REL's tried and tested 300 watt Class A/B amplifier. Unlike other active subwoofers that use digital amplifiers, REL have stuck to the more traditional Class A/B transistor design. Although more expensive to produce, the upside is class-leading attack and control. Unlike lesser subs, the bass starts and stops exactly when it should with superb agility and no 'overhang' to its response.
Reliable performer Thanks to a large heatsink on the rear of the sub, the T9i is kept cool, giving many years of reliable performance. Used in over 100,000 units to date, these REL amplifiers have an excellent track record for reliability.
Separate levels pre-set for your hi-fi and home cinema If you use your subwoofer for both home cinema and hi-fi, the REL T9i is ideal. Traditionally, the problem with using a sub with both home cinema and music systems is the difference in presence required. Whereas films often require the sub to be turned up for the greatest thrills, music demands a more subtle approach. With the REL T9i you have separate level controls for stereo and LFE .1 surround. This means you get the ideal levels for both hi-fi and AV, without the need to constantly change the settings.
High quality finish With REL's legendary build quality and finish, the T9i has to be one of the most attractive-looking subwoofers in its class. Featuring a deep, piano gloss finish and logoed aluminium feet, this is one subwoofer you'll be proud to have on show.
- Type: Passive Radiator, front-firing passive radiator, down-firing active woofer
- Active Drive Unit: 10 in., 254 mm long-throw, steel chassis
- Passive Radiator: 10in., 254mm
- Lower Frequency Response: 28Hz at -6bB in room
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level single phono, LFE phono Input
- Impedance: High Level: 150k, Low Level: 10k, .1/LFE: 10k ohms
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Power Output: 300 Watts (RMS)
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- REL Arrow Wireless Capability: Yes
- Fully Electronic Limitless Limiter: Yes
- D.C. Fault: Yes
- Output Short: Yes
- Mains Input Voltage: 110-120 volts
- Fuses: 6.3 Amp semi delay 115 volts operation
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13 x 15.2 x 16 in.
- Net Weight: 42 lbs.
Telemart offers you the best Rel T-9i Ultra High Quality Subwoofer price in Pakistan! What are you waiting for? Start carting and shopping only at Telemart.pk!