Basic Information About SIUT:
Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation (SIUT), a brain child of legendary transplant surgeon Prof. Dr Adibul Hasan Rizvi, has been widely regarded as one of the premier institutions in the world that provides 'completely free-of-cost' treatment to thousands of patients walking-in at SIUT every day with a hope of life. SIUT, situated in the vicinity of Civil Hospital Karachi, specializes in offering quality treatment in urology, nephrology, oncology, hepatology and gastroenterology related diseases and the institute is also considered as the center of excellence in Kidney and Liver transplantation in not only Pakistan but also in the entire region. SIUT has till date conducted over 6,000 living donor kidney transplants. SIUT's mission is based on a philosophy that healthcare is a fundamental right of every individual and we should provide quality healthcare to all with dignity and compassion and without any discrimination. The institution has successfully catered to millions of patients providing them quality healthcare facilities from consultation to complex surgeries all under one roof, totally free of cost and with dignity and compassion. All this has been made possible with generous contributions received in the form of Zakat and Donations every year to SIUT and we look forward to your continued support to help grow SIUT bigger and better in the years to come.
• SIUT takes pride in stating that it offers completely free of cost treatment facilities to every patient with dignity and compassion. These treatment facilities include Outpatient, Inpatient, Emergency, Radiology, Lab Investigations, Dialysis, Lithotripsy, PET CT Scan, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy and Surgical Procedures.
• Total 2.6 Million patients suffering from kidney, liver and cancer diseases were treated in the year 2018 at 9 units of SIUT in Karachi, Sukkur and Azad Jammu Kashmir.
• SIUT is a pioneer institution for introducing transplant technology in the country. SIUT has successfully performed over 6,000 living donor kidney transplants till date. In the year 2018 only nearly 346 transplants were performed successfully at SIUT.
• This expensive kidney transplant treatment is also offered to SIUT patients on free of cost basis and all transplant patients and their organ donors continue to receive free consultation checkups, medicines, dietary advices and lifelong monitoring by SIUT specialized transplant teams in the post-transplant phase.
• You can play your part and donate generously to support the complete surgery cost of a kidney transplant patient of SIUT.
Telemart offers you the best Support a Kidney Transplant
Patient Surgery with your Contribution price in Pakistan! What are you waiting
for? Start carting and shopping only at Telemart.pk