Have you ever...
· Spent too long on a powerpoint presentation?
· Lost sight of what makes you happy?
· Failed to reach a long-term goal?
· Become infuriated by queuing, tax or parking tickets?
· Broken a promise you knew you'd keep?
Since the dawn of civilization, we've been asking ourselves what it means to live a good life: how should I live, what will truly make be happy, how much should I earn, how should I spend my time? In the absence of a single simple answer, what we need is a toolkit of mental models, a guide to practical living.
In The Art of the Good Life, you'll find fifty-two intellectual shortcuts for wiser thinking and better decisions, at home and at work. They may not guarantee you a good life, but they'll give you a better chance.
|Number of Pages: ||336 Pages |
|Bar Code: ||9781473667518 |
|Publisher: ||Hachette |
Telemart offers you the best The Art Of The Good Life price in Pakistan! What are you waiting for? Start carting and shopping only at Telemart.pk!