TP-LINK TL-SC3130G Wireless IP Surveillance Camera
- 54Mbps wireless connectivity brings flexible placement
- Bi-directional audio allows users to listen and talk remotely
- MSN View, making the once daunting task of setting up a camera's remote viewing function as simple as chatting online
- MPEG-4/MJPEG dual streams for simultaneous remote recording and local surveillance
- Bundled management software accommodates up to 16 cameras at the same time
- 54Mbps wireless connectivity brings flexible placement 2-way audio allows users to listen to & talk to remotely
- Standards and Protocols: Bonjour, TCP/IP, DHCP, PPPoE, ARP, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, NTP, UPnP, RTSP, RTP, HTTP, TCP,UDP, 3GPP/ISMARTSP
- Image sensor: 1/4'' Progressive scan CMOS sensor Lens: F2.0, 4.0mm Digital zoom: 10x Digital Min Illumination: 0.5 Lux
- Wireless Data Rates: Upto 54Mbps Wireless Security: WPA-/WPA2-PSK, WPA-/WPA2-AES, WEP
- Alarm and Event Management: Events triggered by motion detection and Schedule; Notification over TCP, email, HTTP Bundled Management Software: Viewing and recording up to 16 cameras
What This Product Does
The TL-SC3130G surveillance camera is a versatile solution for your home and office monitoring, whose 54Mbps wireless connectivity enables you to deploy the camera where inaccessible previously by Ethernet connection such as ceiling and walls. This camera can be placed in your living room, office, or anywhere else you would like to keep an eye on things. After a hassle-free installation, you can view and control the camera from a Web browser, bundled software, or compatible cell phone.
16-channel Management Software
The surveillance software coming with the IP camera assists you manage multiple cameras at the same time. With it, video from 16 cameras can be displayed on one screen. You can archive streaming video and audio straight to your hard drive, playback video, and monitor up to 16 cameras on a single screen.
54Mbps Wireless Connectivity
IP camera is usually installed on the ceilings or on the wall, but it is hard to deploy the Ethernet cable there. It's great if you can setup the IP camera wirelessly. TL-SC3130G comes with wireless connectivity at a speed up to 54Mbps, which ensures the smooth video transmission.
Crystal Clear Image
The low-light-sensitive CMOS sensor on this camera adapts Progressive Scan technology, boosting the performance greatly compared to traditional Interlaced Scan technology, provides good image quality even in the dawn
Unlike traditional IP Cameras operating at only MPEG-4 or MJPEG compression mode, TL-SC3130G can deliver MPEG-4 and MJPEG streams simultaneously ---- MJPEG produces lossless while bandwidth-consuming video and MPEG-4 produces efficiently compressed "small size" video. Now with TL-SC3130G, you can just monitor local rooms with MJPEG stream and remote office with MPEG-4 stream, backing them all up to a server in MPEG-4 format.
With a built-in microphone, external speaker, and excellent audio capabilities, TL-SC3130G can create a bi-directional, real-time audio transmission. So besides basic video monitoring, you can also hear what's going on and speak to those within range of the camera.
Write Your Own Review